Solved

Help name the very first Guard Cow for Webroot

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
  • Retired Webrooter
  • 6752 replies
Edit: the contest is now closed and we have a winner: Webster, suggested by @

Our monthly Guard Dogs of Webroot feature is branching out into the rest of the animal kingdom.  This month instead of a dog, we have a Guard Cow - newly born and ready to be named.  That's where you come in - help us name the new guard calf and win some swag!  Post your name suggestions below and @ and her kids will select the winning name from among your entries.  Here's the whole story, in her words:

Spring is here and there are lots of animals to be born on the farm.   The first to arrive is our very own WatchCOW calf.

Born April 17th, this little guy was born to be wild.

Currently in training for “Bull status” his days are busy.   He begins with a pit stop to mom and gets a belly full. Than he is off…

With the mother he has, he shouldn’t have a problem reaching bull status.  Don’t bother getting close to this little WachCOW because the mother will quickly stop and snort right at you to the point you want to run.  – Look at that big girl.  Do you see what I mean?

So how am I doing? Look at this bull pose?  Are you scared? 

That is enough for now.  Time for a nap.

Wait…. There is just one thing we need our readers help with.   Little WatchCOW needs a name.  Give this baby bull calf a name these crazy farm kids (owner of baby calf) will be the judge. 

We will pick a name on May 15th and the lucky winner will get a Weber Farms t-shirt and a John Deere thermal mug.  

icon

Best answer by nic 14 May 2015, 17:51

View original

136 replies

Red Bull comes to mind. Or Fernando. I also like Gus. But if you're going for a bit more heft in nomenclature, how about Winston Churchill Red Bull? Winston or Winnie for short.

He's a handsome critter!
I think Hazel would be an appropriate name for this little beauty. 🙂
Moose
Zorro
Bullernet
Toronline
Buster
Badge +1
How about Rooter?

My other choice was already mentioned:  Broot
Jolt
Dinky
or
Chip
I think his name should be:

Frederick Farmworthy  (Freddy, for short)

Bfill KIng

JANUS --- The ancient Roman name of the gate keeper. 
 STANDING BULL
The best 'shooting guard' out there with a big, beefy name...Kobe Bryant.

Name him Kobe
Cyber Bully!

Of course, just call him Cy for short...
Userlevel 7
Late to the party as usua :@l...but here goes...just in case it has not already been suggested...

WEBSTER

Regards, Baldrick
how about..."Morning Calfee"...as in morning coffee?
yeah, I know it's dumb...:catsurprised:
Why not name him "Booby". Bull is also slang for police officer which is appropriate. And a bobby is a police officer
How about "Bobby"? Bull is slang for police officer. And a bobby is a police officer
How about "Bobby"? Bull is slang for police officer. A bobby is a police officer.
Here is your winner............wait for it.......................
ROOTABLE !!!! (root-a-bull).

Mr. Edd
Userlevel 7
Oh, NO...that is downright awful....;) :D
How about Brownie Boy.
His name should be:   BIG MIKE
I say name him "Webster". 
That's MR NOBLE to you sir. 

Say it out loud if that helps...;)
Cute littel guy. He really looks like a "Bullster"!