Solved

HEY from new member

• 28 March 2013
  • 6 replies

Just joined as I am thinking to switch my security over to Webroot.  Been with another company for many years and need to check out Webroot.

Wonder if the trial is only for 14 days or if it can be extended.  Also what do others do about getting a spam filter.  What are people using?

Thanks.    KOR-
icon

Best answer by MikeR 29 March 2013, 00:07

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Welcome to the Community, KOR

You can get a 6 month trial of Webroot from the AV Marketplace on Facebook. :D

Webroot's latest product line, SecureAnywhere 2013, does not include anti-spam protection.  Most customers who use their home PC's for email choose web-based email services like Gmail and Yahoo, which have powerful anti-spam filters built in.  We removed our anti-spam feature because web mail has proven effective at catching spam, and is less likely to flag legitimate email erroneously.  If you want to complement your protection from Webroot SecureAnywhere with an additional layer of anti-spam defense, the editors at PC Mag recommend the free Cloudmark DesktopOne Basic.
Thank you all for the welcome.   KOR-:D
Userlevel 7
HI KOR, and welcome to the Community!  Get that free trial, and then grab a chair and stay a while... you can learn a lot about Webroot here while enjoying the free trial!
Userlevel 7
Hello KOR and welcome to the Webroot Community!

A switch to Webroot means for you start of a new era in the security protection. Forget for all you have been with in the past and enjoy Webroot's new innovative and efficient approach to protect your devices (PC and mobiles).
Userlevel 6
Hi KOR...welcome aboard! I think you will like it!!!!!:D
Userlevel 7
Hello KOR, Welcome to the Webroot Community Forum. 😃