Hi everyone, I am new to the community forum

Userlevel 6
I have been visiting the community for about a year and finally registered.
I want to thank all of you for your posts, input, suggestions and solutions. Webroot is an excellent product and this community has been a great source of information. Like many other Webroot users, I have had my share of issues. Tech support has been great, This community is great and so many of the community managers, leaders etc have solved so many issues and helped many people as well. KUDOS to all of you!

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Welcome BB97 Great to have you join the best Community Forum ever! 🙂 As You say:
---------------------------------
I have been visiting the community for about a year and finally registered.
I want to thank all of you for your posts, input, suggestions and solutions. Webroot is an excellent product and this community has been a great source of information. Like many other Webroot users, I have had my share of issues. Tech support has been great, This community is great and so many of the community managers, leaders etc have solved so many issues and helped many people as well. KUDOS to all of you!
-------------------------------------
Great of you to post positive input of Webroot, It took me around 4 months after purchasing Webroot to join the Forum and I've been hooked since. A lot of awesome people in here and you are right Webroot Technical Support is the best ever of any AV out there and I've tried them all!

Hope to see you browsing and joining in with us ...
We have a lot of fun here too...
Come on back ya hear? See you a posting! Drop by anytime even just to say Hello! 🙂
Userlevel 6
Thank you Sherry!
I plan on visiting often and posting my "2 cents" often. I am truley enjoying the community!
Userlevel 7
Welcome to the community, BB97!
Userlevel 6
Thank you Shran! So nice to be here!
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Hello BB97 and Welcome to the Webroot Community Forums!

Great to have you aboard and I see your getting around the Community that's great if you have any issues or questions feel free to ask!

Cheers,

Daniel 😉
Userlevel 7
Gotta love seeing that Community Expert Advisor under your name! Woot! Woot! 😉
Userlevel 6
Thank you Triple Helix! It's great to be here with all of you!
Userlevel 7
Badge +54
Welcome to the Community BB97, I saw you were settling in nicely. It is a great community (I think it is the best personally) a great place to learn so make yourself at home.
Userlevel 6
Thank you Jasper! I agree with you, this is the BEST community and I am feeling very much at home.
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Welcome and thanks for the kind words about the community!
Userlevel 7
Hello BB97. Welcome to the Community. Good to have you here.:)
Userlevel 6
Thank you @ !
Good to see you!