Hi there, this is Howard the Webroot SecureAnywhere Support person

Userlevel 4
Hi, I’m Howard, a Moderator for the Webroot Community and I specialize in supporting our Webroot SecureAnywhere products I am also a mobile geek too and I can help you out with our great mobile products as well..

I am a true “techie” who really enjoys helping people with technology.  I am here to not only provide you with the nitty-gritty technical details of why our  SecureAnywhere products are so unique and stand above the rest, but also to help our customers get the most out of our software.

I encourage you to join our Community and post any questions that you may have about our great products, or computer security in general and I would be happy to answer them.  I look forward to seeing you here on the Webroot Community Forums!

Cheers!
Howard

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Would just like to take a minute to wish Howard, Webroot Community Moderator Extraordinaire, a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY today. 

Hope you have a great day, Howard! Thanks for all you do! :)

Userlevel 7
Happy Birthday Howard, enjoy your day. :D
Userlevel 5
Happy Birthday!
Userlevel 7
Badge +55
Happy Birthday Howard hope you have a great day and on Valentine's Day WoW!

TH
Userlevel 4
Thank you for the warm Birthday wishes Cat :D  It's a little tough having your birthday on Valentine's Day but it's also a great day to grow older as well.

I had a Great birthday and I'm happy to be back welcoming and helping our customers here on the Webroot Community !

Thanks again,

Howard
Userlevel 4
Thanks ProTruckDriver !
Userlevel 4
Merci beacoup Alex !
Userlevel 4
Thanks TH !  Yes I did have a Great Birthday and Valentine's Day as well.

Cheers,

Howard

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept or continue browsing you agree to our cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings