how can I lower my security setting to get a pdf form

• 8 October 2015
  • 1 reply

I cannot open a pdf form because of security setting.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello ?,

Welcome to the Webroot Community,

What browser is this happening with?  Have you tried another browser instead, and does it work for that browser or is it the same...download not possible?

The reason I ask is because if it is IE that this is happening with a solution that seems to work often is:

- Open Internet Options (located in the Control Panel)
- Click on the Advanced tab
- Click on the Reset button, place a check next to Delete Personal Settings and then click Reset.
- Launch IE

Just for your information, at this point we also recommend that you check to see if the issue occurs when WSA is not installed, but we need to exhaust all options as to it being a browser related problem first.

However, if you want to try the check on whether WSA is involved in the issue, then you should undertake a clean reinstall of WSA following these steps carefully:

• Make sure you have a copy of your Keycode
  • KEEP the computer online for Uninstall and Reinstall to make sure it works correctly
  • Download a copy here (Best Buy Subscription PC users click here)
  • Uninstall WSA and Reboot
Just for your information, at this point we also recommend that you check to see if the issue occurs when WSA is not installed, but we need to exhaust all options as to it being a browser related problem first.

See if this helps..if not please get back to us.