How can it be that someone is constantly in my computer, every day something is changed

• 27 December 2015
  • 1 reply

Microsoft is unable to determine who is in my computer changing icons and or sounds, removing documents etc. I am so tired of calling them, every time I run a scan threats are removed, how can I stop these bastards. They overtook my face book and phone, they deleted my contacts on my phone and made their own, then when I went to ATT they said since my phone was made Internationally it could do anything, when in fact my phone is made by a com,pany in florida, how is it that I block people on facebook and google but somehow they befriend themselves and are able to send messages to me? When I complain of these things to my family they think I have detmentia, this all started the night Al-qaeda and Boko Haram bombed in Afghanistan and in North Africia and two people whom I was chatting too asked for money to be sent to Paris, sure enough the next day Paris was attacked. I have never befriened someone in the middle east, but yet I get private messages, from Iraq, Afghanistan, Nigeria, countries which I believe are block from OFAC.   Today I am unable to access my google account as step two verification has been turned onl. back on the phones again, they will fix it but can never tell me why it happened. does any have any suggestions how I can check???

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +6
@ wrote:
Microsoft is unable to determine who is in my computer changing icons and or sounds, removing documents etc. I am so tired of calling them, every time I run a scan threats are removed, how can I stop these bastards. They overtook my face book and phone, they deleted my contacts on my phone and made their own, then when I went to ATT they said since my phone was made Internationally it could do anything, when in fact my phone is made by a com,pany in florida, how is it that I block people on facebook and google but somehow they befriend themselves and are able to send messages to me? When I complain of these things to my family they think I have detmentia, this all started the night Al-qaeda and Boko Haram bombed in Afghanistan and in North Africia and two people whom I was chatting too asked for money to be sent to Paris, sure enough the next day Paris was attacked. I have never befriened someone in the middle east, but yet I get private messages, from Iraq, Afghanistan, Nigeria, countries which I believe are block from OFAC.   Today I am unable to access my google account as step two verification has been turned onl. back on the phones again, they will fix it but can never tell me why it happened. does any have any suggestions how I can check???
@ if your machine's been infected that far that they have continous access to it it may be better to take it offline & re-install it. Concerning your phone i'm not sure as you didn't specify brand & model ( so we can figure out what's the phone's OS ). Maybe you ought to work on that too.  Facebook & mail have to be addressed too. Look for a PM coming soon.

I'm going to stop explaining things now as i'm going a bit too far for what's commonly accepted in this community.
If you want more assistance feel free to allert me here