Solved

How do I install webroot toolbar on google chrome browser

• 18 December 2016
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 2
Hi, I have been using a PC since 1999. I am now 91 years old and not as sharp mentally as I was then. So Ineed more help especially with all the changes being made through the years. I just bought and installed webroot Security and I need to know how to install the toolbar on Google Chrome.  Would appreciate your help. Thank You.
icon

Best answer by ProTruckDriver 18 December 2016, 22:34

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Hello grannyfenn16

Welcome to the Webroot Community,:D

Are you looking for the Webroot Webfilter and Password Manager icon? You need to get them from Google.

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/webroot-password-manager/ngkhgikojglcgnckopipfdajaifmmnnc

Web Filter Extension: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/webroot-filtering-extensi/kjeghcllfecehndceplomkocgfbklffd

HTH,
Dave.;)

Userlevel 7
Badge +54
@ wrote:
Hi, I have been using a PC since 1999. I am now 91 years old and not as sharp mentally as I was then. So Ineed more help especially with all the changes being made through the years. I just bought and installed webroot Security and I need to know how to install the toolbar on Google Chrome.  Would appreciate your help. Thank You.
Hi and welcome to the Community @
I just have to jump in here and add something to what @ has said.
After losing both of my parents in the last 2 years, with my mother this last August who suffered from Parkinsons at the young age of 85 it is refreshing to see someone of 91 years old who does appear to be mentally sharp. We do get people of the older generation posting though but certainly and it is to be expected that there are far fewer than the younger ones.
If you have any more questions do not hesitate to come back here.

With kind regards
JtR
Userlevel 7
Badge +25
@ wrote:
@ wrote:
Hi and welcome to the Community @
I just have to jump in here and add something to what @ has said.
After losing both of my parents in the last 2 years, with my mother this last August who suffered from Parkinsons at the young age of 85 it is refreshing to see someone of 91 years old who does appear to be mentally sharp. We do get people of the older generation posting though but certainly and it is to be expected that there are far fewer than the younger ones.
If you have any more questions do not hesitate to come back here.

With kind regards
JtR
Awww that was sweet @  

@  Hi and Welcome to the Webroot Community Forum.  It' nice to meet you.  We are all here to help you.  Just post back here with any question(s) you may have.
Userlevel 2
 Thank all of you and your kind words who replied to myquestion.  It appears that installing the Webroot toolbar on Google chrome is hard to do because Google has made it difficult. I will probably have to call the geek squad for help.  I can no longer be called sharp as it is often a struggle to get things right the first time.  I admire the younger generations keeping up with the speed and complexity of the cyber world.  It was much easier in 1999.  
Userlevel 7
Thank you for the reply grannyfenn16. Here are the links for a Support ticket or Contacting Support.
Support Ticket or Contact Webroot Support This service is FREE with a Paid Subscription.
Support Ticket System is Open 24/7

I would contact Support, that way they can install it for you. Contacting Webroot Support will get this problem sorted in a few minutes.