how do I reinstall webroot after an OS upgrade

• 8 July 2016
  • 1 reply

WEbroot saved my bootie when I made a dumb mistake 10 minutes after opening my brand new laaptop.  I had, in my zeal, managed to download a very nasty bit of malware code which threatened the very life of my new super souped up computer.  The peopleat WebRoot were great they got me sorted me out and gave me a full featured lifetime subscription to Webroot.  Now, it is time to opgrade my OS to Windows 10. The only software on my system that I really care about not losing is Webroot and FixI It 123. Please tell me this will not be difficult and that the good folks at Webroot will find and honor my lifetime subscription deal.  I tell everyone to get Webroot if they care about safely surfing the web.  Peace Lisa

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Hello and welcome to the Webroot Community!

Please follow the steps below closely in terms of installing WSA on the target system/machine!

• Make sure you have a copy of your 20 Character Alphanumeric Keycode! Example: SA69-AAAA-A783-DE78-XXXX
  • KEEP the computer online during the install to make sure it works correctly
  • Download a Copy Here (Best Buy Subscription PC users click HERE). Let us know if it is the Mac version you need.
  • Install with the new installer, entering your Keycode when prompted to do so in the install process
  • Let it finish it's install scan
  • Reboot 
Thanks,

Daniel 😉