Solved

How do I retrieve files from Back up sync?

• 9 September 2013
  • 2 replies

I hate looking stupid but I usually have little say over the matter. I've wiped my hard drive clean but in a moment of rare mental clarity I backed everything up into 'Back up and Sync.' 

How do I retrieve these irreplaceable gems of wit and wisdom???

It's clear that I can click and drag but that seems to remove said file from back up and sync and then it only lives on my hard drive?

Even I understand it would be better to have it in both places.                      

Thanks much
                                                           Neoluddite, aka the last human without a cell phone
icon

Best answer by MikeR 9 September 2013, 19:27

View original

2 replies

Hah!!! No worries mates. No need to find politely derisive things to say about any suspected lack of intellectual acuity on my part, I figgered it out. 

Still without a cell phone,
                                                 Neoluddite

Userlevel 7
Thank you for updating the thread and I apologize for the confusion with Backup & Sync. Please let us know if you have any other questions. :D

I will explain how similar issues can be resolved just in case other viewers run into a similar situation.

If you were to buy a new hard drive, you could reinstall Webroot SecureAnywhere onto the new drive, download the Backup & Sync functionality by entering your credentials followed by reinitializing the sync with your online account.