how do I solve MAILER-DAEMON mail issues on my computer is there a download to fix the problem?

• 26 January 2016
  • 1 reply

Hello everyone,
I have had Webroot now for a little over a year and in all the previous years that I had some type of security system on my previous computers never have I seen a more comprehensive,systematic and detailed type of security system than Webroot; it surpassed my expectations in terms of various types of security on so many levels; saying its the top of the line in home security does not even come close. I am sure that recently....oh I would say around the end of December of last year I was experiencing some MAILER-DAEMON issues on my computer where i would send e-mails to a LEGIT website and in return i would get pages and pages of computer language format.......AKA(MAILER-DAEMON) type of writing. I am hoping that webroot will provide either a free downloadable file or link where i can once again receive some responses from messages that i sent. To all of you a more successful year in 2016.....lets make WEBROOT the best security system not only nationally yet lets rumble on a international stage and let our voices be heard on what WEBROOT has achieved thus far but what it can achieve in the future years ahead.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Hi italiano19581

Welcome to the Community Forums.

I strongly suspect that unless you Open a Support Ticket and explain what has occurred/what you are looking for then you will not get the "free downloadable file or link" that you mentioned in your post...so go ahead...the worst that can happen is that they say 'No'.

Regards, Baldrick