how long can take preparation for password manager? 3 days or more?

• 14 February 2016
  • 1 reply

Hi. I am Doranin, new to Webroot Hope to have fun with community and also to learn a lot. greetings to all! Dorka

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Hi Doranin

Welcome to the Community Forums.

I am not really clear by what you mean when you say "how long can take preparation for password manager?".

Once one has installed WSA then the next time one open's one of the main/supported browsers, i.e. IE, Chrome, Firefox, etc., one should be prompted to install Webroot extensions, one of which relates to the Password Manager.

Once that has been done one should see, in the web browser tool bar, a grey circular icon with a 'W' in it. If one clicks on that one should be prompted to enter the email addressre with which one registered with Webroot and the password associated with that registration. If entered and successfully validated the icon shoudl turn green, and you should be good to go.

In otherwords, when you next are prompted, by a website, to enter site access credentials, the Password Manager extension should also offer you the option to save those details in the Password Manager.

Please see this page from the online helpf for additional information and guindance.

Hope that helps?

Regards, Baldrick