Howdy

• 3 October 2014
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1
Good evening all,

I just wanted to say hello to everyone and to say I’m very impressed by WEBROOT and its community. I’m a research scientist during the day, and a geek who loves to build, program, and especially play games on computers at night.  Hence my purchase of WSA for PC Gamers.  I’m looking forward to the growth and development of this fine piece of software and contributing to the group.

Thank you & keep up the good work.

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Hello and Welcome to the Webroot Community!

Great to hear come by often and join in on the fun as well as learning more about WSA and the Awesome WIN Cloud! http://www.brightcloud.com/platform/webroot-intelligence-network.php

Cheers,

Daniel 😉
Userlevel 6
Hello OldTimer and welcome aboard! This is a great community to be a part of and Webroot is tops!   
Userlevel 7
Hello and welcome to the Community where everyday is a new learning experience. Great to have you with us.:)
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello OldTimer!

Welcome to the Community Forum!

It's alway fabulous to have an enthusiastic member with a positive and a upbeat attitude here in our Community! :)

Yes please join in with us in learning and having fun helping others! You sound like you are going to be an asset in our Forum!

Kudos to you and have a great Friday!

Best Regards ,
Thanks,  🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Welcome, and glad to have another technial person on the community to help answer people's questions.

What sort of research do you do?
Userlevel 1
Thanks everyone. 

I will try to stop-by occassionally.  My work was in the field of academic and pharmaceutical research (cancer and respiratory diseases, for 20+ years) and to avoid a move out of the mid-west to stay close to my family and friends, I joined a consumer products manufacturer (15 years ago) designing products for the home.  So computers and laboratory automation, datamining and analysis have been apart of me for 35 years.  It really doesn't seem that long 🙂 lol

I hope everyone had a great weekend and look forward to talking with you soon.

Userlevel 7
Howdy OldTimer!  A belated welcome to the Community from me!