Best answer by Baldrick
Welcome to the Community Forums.
What you need to do is when you have your new computer and are ready to use it you should log into the online console (HERE) & then follow the instructions in this KB Article to deactivate your old computer in terms of Webroot.
Once you have done then all you need to do is to install WSA on your new computer & activate it. To do so please follow the steps below closely in terms of installing WSA on the target system/machine!
- Make sure you have a copy of your 20 Character Alphanumeric Keycode! Example: SA69-AAAA-A783-DE78-XXXX
- Be sure you have or add your Keycode to your Online Console HERE
- KEEP the computer online during the install to make sure it works correctly
- Download a Copy Here (Best Buy Subscription PC users click HERE). Let us know if it is the Mac version you need.Install with the new installer, entering your Keycode when prompted to do so in the install process.
- Let it finish it's install scan
Hope that helps?