Solved

i lost my package and i need the key code, is there any other way to get it?

• 1 February 2019
  • 3 replies

Badge
so i wiped my mac and i went to reinstall my antivirus program that i purchased at best buy and i need a 20 character key code thats on the package that i no longer have. is there some other way i can get it without needing the package?
icon

Best answer by Ssherjj 2 February 2019, 02:45

View original

3 replies

Badge
Hi ,

I would advise to contact Webroot Technical Support by creating a ticket and asking them for this. Let me know if you run into any issues afterwards.
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
so i wiped my mac and i went to reinstall my antivirus program that i purchased at best buy and i need a 20 character key code thats on the package that i no longer have. is there some other way i can get it without needing the package?

Hi Walkerp04,

May I jump in here @Pandi ...which you have given excellent advice.

But I just want to let one know that Best Buy/GeekSquad should have your Webroot Keycode the day you purchased it listed in their records. Do you have a receipt? Do you remember how you paid for Webroot because they might need proof of purchase when you call them. If you want to give it a shot.
Userlevel 7
Badge +25
I have so been here in the past, tossing the wrong box or forgetting to record the serial on a product. A suggestion for the future: I now put all my key codes in my password manager before I even install the software. It has saved me quite a few times. Software name, date purchased, where purchased, and key code(s) in a great secure place for when I need it again. (Note I said when!)