I need help with windows 8 and webroot!

• 27 February 2013
  • 11 replies

Userlevel 1
Old laptop with Webroot on it crashed. I have a 2 yr subscription but I have no idea how to go about getting webroot for my windows 8 laptop. Do I cancel my subscription or can I go online and download again. Not sure what to do! Help please.

11 replies

Userlevel 1
I forgot to say hello!! How rude of me.:womanindifferent::D
Userlevel 7
Good news!  You can download it again and request your keycode from this link: click here.

Welcome to the Webroot Community!  🙂
Userlevel 1
Thank you! I adored webroot with Windows XP... Is Webroot as efficent with windows 8?
Userlevel 7
Hi lbabylee, and welcome to the community!

While I do not use Windows 8 yet myself, quite a few people on here do, and so far the reports are good.  You should enjoy it just the same as you did with Windows XP I think.
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
Thank you! I adored webroot with Windows XP... Is Webroot as efficent with windows 8?
It sure is.  We've been fully compatible since July of 2012 (about 3 months before Windows 8 was even out) 😃.
Userlevel 1
Thank you! Loving this community. Now... I am going to try to download it again. Wish me luck.
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
Thank you! Loving this community. Now... I am going to try to download it again. Wish me luck.
Good!  Don't leave us once you have it installed.. grab a chair and stay a while :D
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@DavidP wrote:
@ wrote:
Good!  Don't leave us once you have it installed.. grab a chair and stay a while :D
I agree with David and Welcome to the Webroot Community! ;)

Daniel
Userlevel 1
thank you! Installation went well! Now pulling up chair.
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
thank you! Installation went well! Now pulling up chair.
Hello Ibabylee, Welcome to the Webroot Community Forum. :D
Happy to hear the installation went well. 😉
Userlevel 1
Thank you Trucker! Great website. Found just what I needed...thanks for the warm welcome!