Solved

I purchased a year subscription, but the program says it is about to expire.

• 5 August 2016
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1
 I just purchased a year subscription, entered the key. but the program looks like this:

?
Help please?
icon

Best answer by Baldrick 5 August 2016, 20:15

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi DBM127

Welcome to the Community Forums.

First thing to try is to reactivate the keycode to make sure that it is properly recognised. To do that please follw the below:

?

and then

?

See if that works and either way post back.

Regards, Baldrick

Userlevel 1
I did as you suggested, it then did the scan and went back to the same as my picture above.
Userlevel 7
Hi DBM127

Well, the thing to try is an uninstall of WSA followed by a clean reinstall to see if that resolves the issue. But before doing that precisely when did you purchase your subscription & from whom?

Regards, Baldrick
Userlevel 1
Directly from the Site.

?
Userlevel 7
OK then, please try the following in case the issue is down to a faulty install:

Please follow the steps below closely!

• Make sure you have a copy of your 20 Character Alphanumeric Keycode! Example:SA69-AAAA-A783-DE78-XXXX
  • KEEP the computer online for Uninstall and Reinstall to make sure it works correctly
  • Download a Copy Here (Best Buy Subscription PC users click HERE)
  • Uninstall WSA and Reboot
  • Install with the new installer, enter your Keycode and do NOT import any settings if offered by the installer; to as you can set it up as you like once it's done
  • Let it finish it's install scan
  • Reboot once again
 Please let us know what the state of WSA following the reboot.

Regards, Baldrick
Userlevel 1
That seems to have fixed it.

?

Thanks! :D
Userlevel 7
Hi DBM127

You are most welcome...glad to hear that you are sorted.

We are here to help fellow members and user...so if you have any further questions or issues then please post back here...or just by from time to time to hang out and have some fun....;)

Regards, Baldrick