1. The $250.00 that I paid for this service was a bit more than the $50.00 others are paying.
2. He only downloaded it onto my laptop but my desktop is still using PCMRI. Which was also a rip-of.
3. I did not receive a key code for my rather expensive security.
4. I am unable to make contact with him.
5. He told me this was a one time expense. "The security is for your lifetime".
6. I am feeling incredibly old and very stupid at the moment.
Best answer by MikeR
I'll help you get onto a free subscription of Webroot and make sure you are protected. I'll also investigate to see if they in fact did create a keycode for you and see if I can find any more information about them.
Would you like this keycode registered to your Gmail address? If not, please Send me a Private Message with the email address that you would like to use.