Impressive Forum

• 13 June 2013
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
My father's laptop was recently infected, forcing me to do a factory restore. In considering how to enhance his security posture, I decided to move off of MSSE and towards a 3rd party AV solution.

I was not expecting much, but after considering ESET, Norton, AVG, Avast, Avira, BitDefender, and ZAIC, I went with WRAV based upon the consistently good reviews. I must say that I am now even more impressed having surveyed these forums. In less than a day, I've learned a great deal about just how extensive of an overall AM product WRAV is. I had also purchased ZA Pro and MBAM the same day I chose WRAV, determining to proceed with a layered approach. Now I'm becoming more convinced that WRAV might be all I need.

Additionally, the assistance on these forums is remarkably good. Even if WRAV was less than stellar, the quality of help on these forums make the product worth the price. I'm finding myself absolutely puzzled at some of the refund requests of some of the unhappy users, based upon very unrealistic expectations..

Anyway... keep it up fellas... this forum is a tremendous resource because of you.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Hello DiscipleOfLight and Welcome to the Webroot Community Forums! ;)

And thanks for the nice comments, we are a friendly bunch and hope that you will be part of it!

Cheers,

TH
Userlevel 7
Hello DiscipleOfLight, Welcome to the Webroot Community!

Very glad to have you here!  As you have already seen, this is a great place to learn, and just have fun!  Let us know of any problems you have.
Userlevel 7
Hello DiscipleOfLight, Welcome to the Webroot Community Forum & the Webroot Family. 😃