Intro

• 13 September 2015
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 2
Hello All,

My name is Drew. I am new to this community. I previously work in Communications for the military where I received my Security + certification. I am now a full time college student working towards a degree in Computer Science and working for Geek Squad. I really enjoy these forums and have already found a treasure trove of good information.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello Drew!

Nice to meet you! You will find a greatt Forum here like no other. Good luck with your degee in Computer Science!:D

Kind Regards!

Userlevel 7
Hi Ddavison

I will say WELCOME...again...to the Community! :D

Ah ha...another Geek Squad person...you need to hook up with ? one of our gurus who I believe worked at Best Buy/The Geek Squad in the support arena...my advancing years makes me forget exactly what his exalted position there was...but their loss has been very much our gain...and hopefully having you on board will assist in terms of the occassional Best Buy/Geek Squad-related queries we get.

Regards, Baldrick
Userlevel 7
Badge +54
Greetings and welcome to the Community ?.
It is great to have you here and it sounds like you have browsing here for a little while and if so I am glad that you have now become a fully fledged member.

JtR
Userlevel 7
Badge +7
Hi Drew,

Welcome aboard and thanks for your service.

Dave
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Welcome aboard Drew! Glad to have another Geek Squad alum on the community.