Introducing myself to the Community

• 8 January 2018
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +1
Hello my Webroot Family, I'm Joe E., a newbie and I'd like to introduce myself to all of you. I've been in the internet net world for 5 yrs., and I still have a lot to learn. Mostly the security of  my network, and personal info. I've been through some trouble times, countless vendors, and now that I'm with Webroot, I have the sense of the security that I've been looking for. I will be looking for your help and directions, into working around some issuse, and answering, a lot of questins. Again, Hello my name is Joe E.

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Hello Joe and Welcome to the Webroot Community!

Cheers,

Daniel 😉
Userlevel 7
Hello Joe E, Welcome to the Webroot Community Forum and the Webroot Family. If you have any questions just ask them on the forum. Here's a Getting Started Guide you might want to look over. :D
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello edwardjo,

Welcome to the Webroot Community Forum!

Look around and enjoy! Alot of good folks here such as yourself.:D
Userlevel 7
Please don't be shy, make yourself at home, @! :cathappy:
http://www.commentsyard.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/Welcome-Wave.gif
Userlevel 1
Badge +1
Hello Dan, thanks for the welcome
Userlevel 7
Badge +36
Welcome Joe E.......Enjoy the Journey!
Userlevel 7
Badge +48
Welcome @! So happy to have you here in the community! 
Thanks for the intro.  This is new to me, too.  So far, my beta installations are working great!  We have paid versions, too, but this beta program will get all of our machines on the same renewal cycle.  A decade ago, we were using ZoneAlarm, and it kept getting slower and slower.  We tried half-a-dozen other paid products, and eventually went with SecureAnywhere.  We liked Panda a lot, too, but it was not a better dollar value.  Although we started using SecureAnywhere only a few years ago, we were already familiar with the company because we used to run Webroot Windows Washer more than 15 years ago on what was probably a Windows 98 system.  Now we are finally starting to look into Linux.  In any case, welcome to the Community and we hope to hear from you again.