introduction

Userlevel 2
Hi I'm new with a lot to learn I even found the manual of Webroot  apps and looked that up to read it in more full form. I love it though on the internet thank you So far I am pretty happy with it all.

18 replies

Userlevel 5
Welcome to the Webroot Community littlevoice.
Userlevel 6
Hi littlevoice and welcome to the community! It's great to have you aboard!!
Userlevel 7
Badge +52

littlevoice  

Userlevel 5
I tried putting an image on my signature, well back on topic :D
 Hope you enjoy webroot! ;)
Userlevel 7
Hello littlevoice. Welcome to the Community where everyday is a new learning experience. Hope you'll enjoy it in here as much as we do.
Userlevel 2
I didn't know how to handle this , I put you as solution to my problem with Webroot giving info. I didn't have the issue, I was trying to explain about the control panel, utilities, optimizer, and I believe that the report will appear on quarterly basis. As long as read report in full I believe it will go away. And have optimizer setting at daily basis, or weekly
Userlevel 2
Hi ams963

yes I did and can't wait till next time

I hope to learn everyday thank you

little voice
Userlevel 7
Hi littlevoice!

Welcome to the Community!! :D

Regards,

Mike
Userlevel 2
Miquell

Thank you I feel welcome by the way took a minute to find out what how to do. I am not a computer geek, just new to it all with issues.

good night

little voice
Userlevel 2
Hi I'm little voice I lost my mom last Oct so you all are keeping me off my mom except her headstone right now. I know nothing about computers except what I learn hands on. Please be patient with me I am trying to be apart. I was a electronic technician at one time. Pain took that over my life Thank you all lot of fun trying to find answer okay.
little voice
Userlevel 5
What little?
Userlevel 2
Glad to be apart of the community thank you. I was giving info not asking info on the report. that was it, so glad to be apart nice to know of rewards and to work with great minds.

thank you,

little voice
Userlevel 5
A lot of rewards come with posts here.
Userlevel 7
It is great to have you here too!  A belated Welcome to the Community!  :)
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
;)Nice to meet you little voice..This cummunity forum has tons of patence and the know how to help with any problems and guidance to the right direction. So welcome to the community and we are pleased to hear from you anytime.

Regards..
Userlevel 2
To the community/community

I want to thank you for your support , your patience, and your guidance. This is the first of it's kind that I've seen or heard of that had a committee, community to iron out it's bugs. And why not, and it allows people to meet each other help, be helped if wanted. I want to thank you all, Webroot Founders, operators, on down the line. Wow who couldn't ask for anything more your software support, security support, find a friend down the road. Or just want to learn about things.

Kudos to you Webroot kudos to you. Thank you from the whole heart that I have and then some God Bless you.
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello little voice..You are special and it's wonderful to have such a appreciative member with us on the Webroot Forum. I have to agree that this Forum and Webroot company is the the very top of Antivirus programs. It's the best of all the rest and this Forum cannot be beat! Everyone cares and supports each other without reservations.

Thank you, C- ya a posting...

Sherry
Userlevel 7
Hi littlevoice,

@ wrote:
To the community/community

I want to thank you for your support , your patience, and your guidance. This is the first of it's kind that I've seen or heard of that had a committee, community to iron out it's bugs. And why not, and it allows people to meet each other help, be helped if wanted. I want to thank you all, Webroot Founders, operators, on down the line. Wow who couldn't ask for anything more your software support, security support, find a friend down the road. Or just want to learn about things.

Kudos to you Webroot kudos to you. Thank you from the whole heart that I have and then some God Bless you.
Well, how nice it is to hear such words! :D
I would say it's even nicer to hear it from the user who simply appreciates the efforts of the Community members directed to all WSA users to make them feel happy and supported both with their issues and ideas.
Thanks!! I'm sure we all appreciate it! 

Regards,

Mike