Introduction... to a wandering mind

• 19 June 2015
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1
Hello fellow beings!

A few points:
-I am constantly paranoid to surf the web- very recently had my identity stolen and all of my online accounts have been compromised. No worry, I am getting more comfortable by the day! (i.e., creating insane passwords, etc.)
-I live in Maryland. It's awful. Holy humidity. I think I'll stay in and play Shark Evolution on my tablet, thanks
-Grammar.
-Gee-tar
-70yr. old trapped inside a young lady. We all know asking a lady's age is deadly.
-Zombies. Friends with TWD cast.
-Phish.

That's all I can conjur at the moment. Lovely to meet everyone!, err... nice to introduce myself to complete strangers!

Cheers!
-Sara

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Welcome aboard!

Sorry to hear your identity got stolen - that is a nightmare to go through.

As a former Maryland resident myself I can empathize with your plight.  I'm in Colorado now, which is much drier 🙂
Userlevel 1
Why thank you!

My neighbors had moved to Colorado a few years ago... I'm of the impression that nearly no one likes the humidity on the East Coast!

Jealous of your lovely weather, nice to meet you!
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Yeah it's quite nice out here.  I've lived in a lot of places around the world and this is up there with some of my favorites like Sydney.  If you're ever out this way you'll have to stop by the Webroot offices!

We did get quite a lot of rain this spring though - it was like living in Seattle for the month of May.  Still, now that the sun is out and everything is growing it's worth the downpour.
Userlevel 7
Hello @,

Welcome to the Webroot Community!

I'm originally  from North Carolina so I can totally relate to the humidity! Colorado is much, much drier.

What type of guitar do you play? I'm a classical guy myself.

We are glad to have you!

Best Regards,
Userlevel 1
Oooooo Sydney! You are a lucky man for sure! Have most of your travels been for work purposes? I have always wanted to visit Australia.

Speaking of rain, we have had 3 days straight of hard rain. Terrible for my strawberries but great for the other vegetables!

I am very familiar with Colorado, I have quite a few family members who live there. My uncle owns an outrageous amount of land raising Scottish Highlander cattle (the big shaggy cows/bulls that are extremely tall and have horns up to 3ft. long). He's since sold the herd due to the extreme drought the state suffered about a decade ago- it was more expensive to feed the cattle than they were worth.

Enough of my genealogy and off to the Web! I would love to visit the Webroot offices, should I get a chance to get back out there.

Sara
Userlevel 1
Thank you James, lovely to meet you! North Carolina happens to be one of my favorite places.

Honestly I'm not quite sure what kind of guitar/what type of guitar I play. I just pick up the acoustic and start playing whatever sounds good to me at the time!

-Sara
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:
Oooooo Sydney! You are a lucky man for sure! Have most of your travels been for work purposes? I have always wanted to visit Australia.

Speaking of rain, we have had 3 days straight of hard rain. Terrible for my strawberries but great for the other vegetables!

I am very familiar with Colorado, I have quite a few family members who live there. My uncle owns an outrageous amount of land raising Scottish Highlander cattle (the big shaggy cows/bulls that are extremely tall and have horns up to 3ft. long). He's since sold the herd due to the extreme drought the state suffered about a decade ago- it was more expensive to feed the cattle than they were worth.

Enough of my genealogy and off to the Web! I would love to visit the Webroot offices, should I get a chance to get back out there.

Sara
It was for work, but my dad's work, not mine.  He worked in biotechnology and worked for different companies all over the world.  It was nice in one regard to have exposure to many different cultures and learn a new language (we lived in France for a few years) but it also leaves you without a real "home town" of any kind.

That's too bad about your uncle's farm - ironically now we've been having floods the past couple years!