Introduction to an Intern!

• 22 June 2015
  • 4 replies

Hi all,

I recently became an Online Sales Intern at Webroot located in Broomfield, CO. Already, I have learned a lot about Webroot and how amazing the company really is! It's really interesting to have an insider's look at one of the leading cybersecurity companies and I am grateful to be here! A little about me...

Currently a Senior at the University of Colorado at Boulder with a degree in Computer Science.

Avid music producer (Ableton Live 9) and gamer (Steam), message me if you ever want to talk/play/collab through these applications!

Love to snowboard, golf, play piano, talk about tech news, program, hike, and develop applications!

I look forward to talking with everyone here and it feels great to be a member of the Webroot community.

- Connor M.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Welcome aboard!  If you're a gamer then you'll want to make sure you come to the monthly gaming night that we have here in the office.  I'll make sure you get an invite to the next one.
Awesome, thanks!
Userlevel 7
Badge +54
@ wrote:
Hi all,

I recently became an Online Sales Intern at Webroot located in Broomfield, CO. Already, I have learned a lot about Webroot and how amazing the company really is! It's really interesting to have an insider's look at one of the leading cybersecurity companies and I am grateful to be here! A little about me...

Currently a Senior at the University of Colorado at Boulder with a degree in Computer Science.

Avid music producer (Ableton Live 9) and gamer (Steam), message me if you ever want to talk/play/collab through these applications!

Love to snowboard, golf, play piano, talk about tech news, program, hike, and develop applications!

I look forward to talking with everyone here and it feels great to be a member of the Webroot community.

- Connor M.
Welcome to this amazing Community Connor.
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello @

Nice to meet you Connor!

It's great to have you here dedicating your talents to Webroot. You will love this Webroot Community like the rest of us I'm sure.

Thanks for being a part of Webroot!:D

Kind Regards,