iphone

• 11 December 2012
  • 1 reply

I am new to the community,I need your help unable to log into my iphone and also my product key is not been accepted any time i am trying to log into either my iphone or my Samsung Tab,grateful for your help.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
I see a Mobile Premier account associated with your email address (that you registered on this forum with). Premier is for Android operating systems and you should be able to download the app onto your Samsung Tablet. It sounds like you are trying to log into the password management feature which is not available with your Premier subscription (please let me know if you have a SecureAnywhere Complete keycode or separate email address that is not available to me). If you do have Complete keycode you can Send it to me in a Private Message and I will investigate further.

If you would like increased protection on your iPhone you can download the free SecureWeb browser for free.

If you are interested in our security suite SecureAnywhere Complete, which includes computer and mobile protection as well as Backup & Sync that you can use on your iPhone, we are currently having a sale for 50% off.

See SecureAnywhere product deals (12/11/2012)