Solved

Issues downloading Webroot SecureAnywhere virus protection

• 21 July 2019
  • 3 replies

Badge +1
I have an older laptop that at one time in the past I had Webroot SecureAnywhere installed on it. We recently purchased Webroot SecureAnywhere virus software to install on up to 3 devices. I made sure all other virus software was uninstalled, Webroot was not visible to be uninstalled. However, when I try to download the software by clicking "run" for the exe file, immediately Webroot dashboard appears asking if I want to renew my subscription. I am never prompted to enter secure code to gain access to use the virus software and there does not appear to be a place in the dashboard to update my secure access code (It still shows my old one). I wanted to install the virus protection and scan it before I start transferring files to our newly purchase laptop to ensure we don't transfer any viruses.

Thanks, Andy
icon

Best answer by Ssherjj 23 July 2019, 01:50

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello @Redvoodoo55 ,

Welcome to the Webroot Community,

If I understand you correctly Webroot pops up asking to renew your Subscription. Are you seeing the Webroot GUI that looks like this below? Because you can add your new keycode as shown and click Activate. Do you see Webroot listed in Settings/Apps & Features?

If you are still having trouble installing Webroot then it would be best to Submit a Support Ticket and the Support Team will get to the bottom of this issue free of charge. Or you can also call Webroot Support at 1-866-612-4227 during business hours.

Hope this helps?
Badge +1
Ssherjj, I will give that a try when I get home tonight. Thanks for your reply!
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Ssherjj, I will give that a try when I get home tonight. Thanks for your reply!

You're most welcome,

If and when you need more help just holler! 😊