Solved

Issues with deactivating a PC from which Webroot was uninstalled and machine retired.

• 18 July 2020
  • 3 replies

On the PC security tab, I get to see 3 PCs. Two are active , the third one needs to be deactivated. My problem is that on clicking on the PC that needs to be deactivated, I do not have the Command Option. I have only About and Scan Information. This is not just the PC to be deactivated. This is holding good all 3 PCs. On checking the account set up I noted that PC Security Console is set to ‘Basic’. How to change this to get the Command option.

Thank you,

icon

Best answer by TripleHelix 19 July 2020, 15:52

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +62

Hello @cpera10100 

Welcome to the Webroot Community,

Please Submit a Support Ticket to the Webroot Support Team and they can easily remedy your Online Account Console.

One question though do you have the “Users” set as Administrator in the Online Account Console? 

Hope this help?

Note: When submitting a Support Ticket, Please wait for a response from Support. Putting in another Support Ticket on this problem before Support responses will put your first Support Ticket at the end of the queue and support can take up to 48 hours to reply or a little longer because of COVID-19.

How do I create a support ticket?

Yes, there are two users in the Online Console. But I believe only one has administrator rights. Issue here is, the machines with WR installed are showing up on the 2nd user's panel but without the Command flap. The user with administrative rights, is coming up with a key that has since expired. I was unable to replace the key and was forced to create a 2nd user. I need only one user for the Online Console and can delete the defunct user. 

Thank you,

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

How do I create a support ticket?

Yes, there are two users in the Online Console. But I believe only one has administrator rights. Issue here is, the machines with WR installed are showing up on the 2nd user's panel but without the Command flap. The user with administrative rights, is coming up with a key that has since expired. I was unable to replace the key and was forced to create a 2nd user. I need only one user for the Online Console and can delete the defunct user. 

Thank you,

Click on this link: Webroot Customer Service