Just got my laptop yeasterday and jioned the community today!

• 13 November 2013
  • 12 replies

Userlevel 4
Hello everyone,

I just joined the community today.
I got my laptop yesterday and installed my WebRoot Anywhere on it too.
I have WebRoot for 3 devices and so far it's on 2 of the devices that I want covered by it.
My sister's laptop doesn't have a disk drive so I can't put the WebRoot dick in there until she barrows an external disk drive from a friend.
I had trouble on the Desktop with getting my yahoo mail to open mail but I think it's due to there being too much unused programs on it.

Anyway, I am glad that there is a WebRoot Community for people who want to get help with things that they might be able to fix themselves with abit of talking to GEEKSQUAD and WebRoot operations managers.

Sincerely,

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +54
Welcome to the Community MdofDarkheart, it is great place to learn with some great members so I hope you enjoy your stay.
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Hello MdofDarkheart and Welcome to the Webroot Community Forums.

Cheers,

Daniel 😉
Userlevel 7
Welcome to the Webroot Community!

You know.. you dont have to have a drive to install Webroot: just connect to the internet and download it!  If you have the Best Buy Subscription version, make sure you use the right download location - see the links below in my signature!
Userlevel 7
Badge +6
Welcome.
Don't listen to me.
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:
Welcome.
Don't listen to me.
Agreed! :p

Daniel
Userlevel 4
Omg! Thanks for the warm welcome.

I'll try coming here to download the right WebRoot for my Sister's pc than. Thanks for that tip.

I can't wait to talk to everyone about stuff that is important to the WebRoot community and life in-general.
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
Omg! Thanks for the warm welcome.

I'll try coming here to download the right WebRoot for my Sister's pc than. Thanks for that tip.

I can't wait to talk to everyone about stuff that is important to the WebRoot community and life in-general.
We pretty much hit all of that 🙂  Glad to have you here!  Just let us know any time we can be of help, and before long you will be helping out others too as you learn more 🙂
Userlevel 4
You can be sure that I will help other when and if I can.

I will be trying my best to learn from you Genius GEEKSQUAD and WebRoot people.

So far, I love this site!
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
You can be sure that I will help other when and if I can.

I will be trying my best to learn from you Genius GEEKSQUAD and WebRoot people.

So far, I love this site!
It is mainly a few Webroot staff and a pile of volunteers here, though we do have a few Geek Squad that drop in regularly 🙂
Userlevel 4
WebRoot is Safe gaurding my coputer as we speak. Seriously my scan just started up. :catvery-happy:

I'm a very easy person to make feel happy.

I mean I watch Youtube alot and play Video games.
So anything that can make those things safer for me is a welcomed add-on to my life!
Userlevel 7
Hello MDofDarkheart and welcome to the Webroot Community! :D

Other folks already said you, so actually I have nothing to add. :D
Userlevel 4
hello pegas,
A kind hello is worth more than you think.