• 27 February 2014
  • 14 replies

hii my self rohan kulkarni
i just joined the webroot family 
i dnt knw wat r the duties shuld i follow here so plz guide me

14 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
😃 Hello rohan, Yes welcome to the Webroot Community. Everyone is great here. Beings as 'Im also a freguent voice I cannot get enough of this Knowledgable, willing, helpful considerate Webroot community:D...with committed Volunteers available to help eachother out. Alot of information here. Again great to have you onboard.
Userlevel 7
Hello rohan

to the Webroot Community Forum.
Userlevel 6
Welcome to the Webroot Community rohan! 
Thanku web root for making me as frequent voice thanku very much
Userlevel 7
Hi rohan

No problem...any time.

Regards

Baldrick
thank you for ur support
Userlevel 7
Hi rohan

May I also welcome you to the Community Forums...:D

If I may make so bold as to suggest that you may have not quite understood what this Community is about.  Unless one is a Webroot member of staff (names have a little Green 'W' next to them) there are no duties for the other members (interested users just like yourself ;)...I am assuming that you are a WSA AV, IS or Complete user).

We just come here to ask questions and get answers or provide information that we believe will be of interest to other users.  If one of us asks a question or has an issue and there are others of us who know the answer or feel they can help then they are welcome, nay encouraged, to respond and help...and to hopefully have fun and make new friends in the process.

There is a Rewards Program that Webroot have "...to recognize and reward the most active, influential members of the Webroot Community for all the ideas, support, and general conversation they contribute."...you can find out more here if that is of interest to you.

But generally I would say that the greatest thing about the Community is that it is a happy, friendly place where everyone, however knowledgeable or not, is welcome and can contribute as much or as little as they want, when they want.

I hope that helps situate the Community for you?

As Daniel has said previously...please ask all the questions you want...we will do our best to answer them.

Regards

Baldrick
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
No.
if i register in that thn i may face problem in webroot community?

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
It's by Nomination to be a MVP but you can Nominate yourself but you have to meet a large criteria to be one, it's not something you can just join.

Daniel
soo i may join to that also hw shuld manage all ??
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Here is what the Microsoft MVP Program is about and there's about 4,000 of us worldwide: http://mvp.microsoft.com/en-us/overview.aspx basically a Volunteer Program in many fields as I'm in the Consumer Security Field and help users online on many Security related forums but this Webroot Community is my main home now. Also more information: http://mvp.microsoft.com/en-us/default.aspx

Cheers,

Daniel 😉
thank sir i read all the conditions plz tell what is my first duty and tell me about microsoft  MVP programme means wat is that really mean?
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Hi rohan here are the Community Guidelines: https://community.webroot.com/t5/Community-Announcements/Webroot-Community-Guidelines/td-p/2#.Uw9bfYWwWSo

Cheers,

Daniel 😉