Just purchased renewal but not sure how to get install

• 27 February 2016
  • 2 replies

Hi. my name is Rusty. Icould use some help

2 replies

I'm having the same issue. I purchased renewal a few days ago and am still with no protection because I can't figure out how to activate my new suscription. I have tried uninstalling webroot and re-installing to see if it allows me to enter new key code, but have had no luck. It seems to keep sending me to the renew screen that ask what you want to buy. Could use some help, Thanks in advance. Jose
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello ? and ?,

Welcome to the Webroot Community,

Can you follow these instructions below?

If you have a new keycode, you can activate it as follows:
  1. Open SecureAnywhere.  
  2. Click the gear icon next to My Account. Your account panel displays. [img]http://sw.nohold.net/Webroot/Images/myaccountdetails.png[/img]  
  3. Under Activate a new keycode, enter the keycode you want to add and click Activate. Note: your keycode is a string of 20 alphanumeric characters. It is unique and holds the information about your subscription. You may choose to copy and paste your keycode when prompted, to ensure that the characters are entered correctly.
You can  also add your keycode to your online management account, click here for instructions.

Also if you have Password Manager then you will need to Submit a Support Ticket to have your passwords transfered to the new keycode.

Hope this helps? If you need more assistance then please post back.