Just ran system analyzer and got 100/100 score. Only comment was Graphics ram is low and hindering

• 19 September 2015
  • 1 reply

Hi everyone,  just registered for community about  20 minutes ago.  I am not very knowledgable about computers.  Just enough to be the tech guy at my house, and to get to solve our problems.  I just ran a system optimizer scan of my laptop, and received a 100/100 score.  The only issue: graphics ram is low and effecting performance.  How do I do something about this.
I only play arcade games and lately they have been hanging up and shutting down.  It could be the games are not that good.
I get the free games from Win Tangent, and Webroot gives them a suspicious rating.  Some games from other sources perform  well.  Any suggestions will be appreciated.   Thanks Joe Gunto

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Hi jwgintujunga

Welcome to the Community Forums.

Well, a 100% score is not somethingt hat one sees every day, and to be hinest the System Analyzer is just a base line analyser...it does not go into the depth & detail of some of the specific analysers that one can download/use (some of the good ones are freeware too).

I would not pay too much attention to the this issue; the key thing is whether you are able to play your games online ok/without any visual issues...if so then best to ignore it.  But if you do have some issues related to the way the games present then I believe that the only way to resolve the issue will be to change you graphics card...always assuming that your system has a separaste card rather than using an on motherboard graphics chip which you will not be able to change, although in that case you may have some options in terms of motherboard-related settings...but that relaly depends on your setup.

So, if you are not experiencing any issues at present in respect of the way games play on your system I would disregard the 'issue' raised by the System Analyzer.

Hope that helps?

Regards, Baldrick.