Solved

Last seen date not correct

• 7 February 2019
  • 5 replies

Badge +3
Goodmorning,

I have a problem with last seen date about a client protected with webroot antivirus.
It is not correct but webroot is green and ok.

Does anyone have any suggestions?
icon

Best answer by LLiddell 11 February 2019, 22:19

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +36
I asked around and it sounds like your best bet is to contact our support team so they can acquire more information. The business support line is 1-866-254-8400, or you can create a ticket here.
Userlevel 7
code:
Goodmorning,

Yes, under my webroot account console i see this problem.

I see that las seen for example is 7 february, but the client is a sever always connected to the internet

Hi Matteo

I cannot be certain but I do not think that the 'last seen' has nothing to do with how the client is connected to the Internet...but most probably the client's specific interaction with the Cloud.

Perhaps @LLiddell can assist us here by asking internally...assuming, of course, that she has the time...as I know that she is always working very hard for the Community. 😃

Regards, Baldrick
Userlevel 4
Badge +5
Are you able to reach the Webroot Account Console from the server itself? If not I would troubleshoot network traffic.
Badge +3
code:
Goodmorning,

Yes, under my webroot account console i see this problem.

I see that las seen for example is 7 february, but the client is a sever always connected to the internet

Userlevel 7
Hi Matteo

Welcome to the NEW Community Forums.

Please provide a bit more detail as to precisely where you are seeing this incorrect 'last seen date'. Is it under your Webroot account console? Or is it elsewhere, and if so then where?

Many thanks in anticipation.

Regards, Baldrick