LastPass will not accept my Webroot credentials

Userlevel 1
Tried to login to my Webroot Password Manager this morning and it sent me to the LastPass login.

LastPass refuses to recognize my Webroot login information. Please help.

This topic has been closed for comments

19 replies

Same problem here. How are we supposed to trust the transition if they can't access (or remember) our Webroot login credentials?
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello @kcwales47 ,

Welcome to the Webroot Community,

Sorry for the inconveniences as this issue is affecting many others as well..

Please have a look here at this Post which explains to basically Contact Webroot Support.
Userlevel 7
Badge +48
Hey everyone, I created a quick update about the PWM upgrade here.
It would have been nice to get some sort of warning well before this took place.
Userlevel 7
Badge +48
We were not able to predict the duration of the process and hoped to complete this early in the morning, we began the work at 2am MST. Again, we apologize for the inconvenience and are working hard to get you access to the #1 most trusted password manager. Thank you again for your patience.
Userlevel 7
Badge +48
Were you able to get this sorted? You may have received an email this morning notifying you about the update. If not, you should see it in your inbox shortly.
Userlevel 1
I was able to get this issue resolved. Just needed more patience than I apparently have for the switchover to be completed in the LastPass server.
Tried to login to my Webroot Password Manager this morning and it sent me to the LastPass login.
LastPass refuses to recognize my Webroot login information. Please help.

Me too. Folks we need to get our passwords. What is going on?
I was able to get this issue resolved. Just needed more patience than I apparently have for the switchover to be completed in the LastPass server.
Ugh, how?
Userlevel 1
Open your Webroot window
Password Manager -> Manage Passwords (it opens your Webroot home page)
Click on Manage Passwords
Follow the instructions.
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello,

I was just wondering with those who are having sign in issues or problems with their credentials might consider changing their Online Account Console password and see if that will get LastPass to work. This is just a thought as it worked for me..mind you this thought, is a stab in the dark...
Userlevel 7
Or alternatively, if they already have a LastPass account based on the same email address as their Webroot Online Account, and can remember that password...log into LastPass, change the password on the account to match that of the Webroot Online Account, and then try the transfer process again.

As Sherry said "This is just a thought". 😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +54
I had the LastPass Add-on with Firefox and could not get the Webroot version installed so I removed the add-on and downloaded it via the link from the Webroot e-mail and it installed perfectly using my original LastPass password.
Badge +1
Do we have to change over to Last Pass on all devices ie tablets ?
Open your Webroot window
Password Manager -> Manage Passwords (it opens your Webroot home page)
Click on Manage Passwords
Follow the instructions.

Does not work.
Or alternatively, if they already have a LastPass account based on the same email address as their Webroot Online Account, and can remember that password...log into LastPass, change the password on the account to match that of the Webroot Online Account, and then try the transfer process again.

As Sherry said "This is just a thought". 😉

Does not work.
It would have been nice to get some sort of warning well before this took place.
Hell yes! I would have printed out my passwords.
Userlevel 7
Hi larryhines491

Sorry to hear that the advice provided does not work for you. As an alternative you could review THIS post where alternative approaches are discussed and have been successful for other members.

Regards, Baldrick
Thank you.