Solved

login my.webrootanywhere.com

Hello,

I an currently using windows 10 pro and MS edge and  successfully sign to the webroot community forum but after follow steps using the same email address and password I am unable to login to my.webrootanywhere.com.

The error I get is always username and password does not match but I am sure it is correct. I have tried clearing my cache and cookies and still the same.

How do you fix this?

To log in to your account in the SecureAnywhere website:

1. Open your browser to the SecureAnywhere website at my.webrootanywhere.com.
  2. In the Log in window, enter the email address and password you specified when you registered.

LogInWindow_548x482.png

3. Click the Log in button.

LogInWindow_ClickLogIn_542x477.png

4. At the personal security code prompt, type the requested characters and click the Log in button.

This personal security code was defined when you created a Webroot account. Every time you log in, SecureAnywhere will require this extra security step. Be aware that it prompts for two random characters of your code. For example, if your code is 123456 and it prompts you for the fourth and sixth characters, you would enter 4 and 6.

Note: If you forgot your password or security code, click the Forgotten Password? button. SecureAnywhere prompts you to enter your email address and sends you an email message containing a link for resetting your password.

icon

Best answer by TripleHelix 6 July 2021, 18:19

View original

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

Hello @Carl45 

Some have issues the first time setting up there online console so it’s best to contact support and they can help you from the back-end. https://identity.webrootanywhere.com/v1/Account/login

Webroot Support:

Submit a ticket

Call 1-866-612-4227 Mon - Fri 7 AM to 7 PM (MDT)

Thanks,

Hello,

Since try to call your support dept. for 4 days various hrs. (16 hrs. total) and no response I sent a email to them.

What is the turn around time to get a responds back depending of course the problem which is login in to webrootanywhere.

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

Hello @Carl45 

So your saying your still having issues to get to your online console? I will ping a Webroot Community staffer to look into your ticket @TylerM 

Try again via the Ticket support system and it should be 2 to 3 days during the week and Webroot Staffers are still working from home because of COVID so it could take more time.

Thanks,

Hello,

So I got a reply to my inquire on July 18 but I ask for further info and as of yet did not get a reply.

Thanks

Hello,

Are there any admin or support people who read this forum and try to help one another. I guess this is all useless.

Thanks

Hello,

It has been 22 days since I am waiting for a reply follow up from support regarding this issue..

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

I will ping the Community Manager @TylerM and he will need to chat with you via PM. He will need the email address that you used to contact Webroot Support!

https://community.webroot.com/inbox/conversation?with=9060

Userlevel 7
Badge +24

@TripleHelix thanks for flagging me.

@Carl45 I pulled up your ticket and the last reply on it was from our support team on July 21st and there is no reply from you. If you’re still having issues following the directions, registering your keycode, or logging in I suggest you call and speak to a technician who can help walk you through this. 

https://www.webroot.com/us/en/support/contact

@Carl45 I pulled up your ticket and the last reply on it was from our support team on July 21st and there is no reply from you. If you’re still having issues following the directions, registering your keycode, or logging in I suggest you call and speak to a technician who can help walk you through this. 

https://www.webroot.com/us/en/support/contact

Hello TylerM

I have reply to your support dept.. but no response as usual. I see you have not read any of my previous threads that your support does not answer calls.

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +24

Hi Carl45

That link I gave leads to 1-866-350-6089

Is this the number you called as I just called it and it worked just fine. Also if you would like an agent to call you, all you have to do is send a reply to your ticket asking for a call back and they will call you. I’m very familiar with this process since I’ve worked in support and at Webroot for over a decade. We’re more than happy to walk you through whatever instructions you are having issues with.

I’m sorry you’ve had issues contacting support, but please try one of the options I listed and let us know how you get along.

Thanks!