Lost Account

• 7 October 2017
  • 2 replies

My original User name is:
Coyote-LaRue
It started when I got my passwords stolen. I was running t201-7749he Beta Version There were numerous personal security issues, and now I have lost everything including living accommodations.
This has all taken place, progressively getting worse since around July or August in a Hotel Room in Cameron, MO (The Relax Inn). It seems to be as though I've been working on the most Vigantic, and Longest Hack-A-Thon possible.

They have gone as far as kept me from any availability of internet access, even caused me to lose my personal possessions, not to mention enslavement into another work field.

I need my PW vault associate with wylie@lashcosystems.net I have also lost this webmail domain.

SOUNDS CRAZY !!! ALL TRUE !!!
HELP

2 replies

Hello Coyote-LaRue1,

Welcome to the Webroot Community.

Very sorry to hear about all of your troubles. I think the best thing to do is contact Webroot Support and have them help you. We here in the Community don't have access to individual accounts or info. ;)

Hope this info helps,
BD

Thank You Webroot,
I in no way meant to make Webroot look bad by this comment. In the 2009 incident in the Hotel we took down 5 pages plus with the arrows still indicating more, Backdoors, and Trojans. I would say each page contained at least 25 viruses. That was the 5 or 6 version. You are my team, THANK YOU