Solved

Lost my bookmarks

• 27 January 2019
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +1
I planned to clear my cache, but cleared my data in error. Is there any way to retrieve my bookmarks? I am doing a project and had a lot of bookmarks.
icon

Best answer by Baldrick 27 January 2019, 12:16

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi Bluesky

Which browser are you using? That may be a factor in whether or not recovery is possible.

Regards, Baldrick
Userlevel 1
Badge +1
I am using webroot secure
Userlevel 7
Ah, so we are dealing with a mobile as opposed to PC/Mac 'issue'?
Userlevel 1
Badge +1
Yes. Android with web secure browser
Userlevel 7
Ah, OK...just wondering if @Ssherjj might be able to help out with this one as she is much more knowledgable in terms of Android & the Webroot offerings there?

Regards, Baldrick
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hi Baldrick, I've been trying to figure this question out for a while now and I have my favorite websites listed in my Account Console. But the problem is I'm having trouble signing in because it gives me an error message.
Also my Bookmarks that are listed in Secure Web is showing blank or black when going to menu in upper right hand corner. So I'm not much help here for @Bluesky. Otherwise at this point I'd Submit a Support Ticket and see if they're any help?

This is what I get from my menu: :(

Userlevel 1
Badge +1
Am I supposed to ask for a support ticket? If so, I don't know how to do this.
Userlevel 7
Hello Bluesky, Just follow the Support Ticket link below or call Webroot with the contact link below.

Please submit a Support Ticket or Contact Webroot Support to sort this problem. This service is FREE with a Paid Subscription.
Support Ticket System is Open 24/7

Note: When submitting a Support Ticket, Please wait for a response from Support. Putting in another Support Ticket on this problem before Support responses will put your first Support Ticket at the end of the queue.

HTH,
Dave.
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Thank you @ProTruckDriver for your assistance. Much appreciated. 🙂