marlow13170

• 27 November 2014
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1
hi my name is mark..im new to the community but find it very interesting and find myself looking through articles and learning so much.my computer knowledge is very limited but have a great interest in this machine and how to operate  it and how it works. iam amazed at some of the authors and there knowledge base. iam an iraq veteran and have some neurologocal issuses due to my injuries in iraq so things dont process so clear for me and find myself rereading things to have them process..look forward to meeting my new friends here and learn from those who are willing to share..thanks and wishing you all well.....mark

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Hello Mark!  Welcome to the Community!

I first came here, around 2 years ago looking for one specific answer.  I stayed as it IS fun and a great place to learn, as well as some really good people.

I still learn more daily :)

Any time you have a question or a problem, please let us know... we are more than happy to try to help.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hello Mark, and you are very Welcome!

Please feel free to ask any questions, or just hang-out with us.

Dermot

Userlevel 1
thank you...look forward to learning and meeting new friends here and learn alot about how the computer works and how to fix things and keep myself secure online....thanks
Userlevel 1
thanks ...read your column great looking family....computers have always been an interest of mine and have alot to learn...glad i took the time to register and meet good people something thats hard to find in todays world..thanks for the offer and i will keep it in mind if something goes wrong or need somne knowledgable help. thanks...one question how can i change me pic of me instead of using the cookie monster..lol
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
thanks ...read your column great looking family....computers have always been an interest of mine and have alot to learn...glad i took the time to register and meet good people something thats hard to find in todays world..thanks for the offer and i will keep it in mind if something goes wrong or need somne knowledgable help. thanks...one question how can i change me pic of me instead of using the cookie monster..lol
Thank you for the compliments! 

As for your icon, you will be able to change it after you have been around and been active for a little while, but it doesn't take long.

Take a look HERE for information as to what the Community "ranks and rewareds' are.  When you have only 10 posts or so you will be able to use a customer avatar, so don't worry 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:
hi my name is mark..im new to the community but find it very interesting and find myself looking through articles and learning so much.my computer knowledge is very limited but have a great interest in this machine and how to operate  it and how it works. iam amazed at some of the authors and there knowledge base. iam an iraq veteran and have some neurologocal issuses due to my injuries in iraq so things dont process so clear for me and find myself rereading things to have them process..look forward to meeting my new friends here and learn from those who are willing to share..thanks and wishing you all well.....mark
Hello Mark and Welcome to the Webroot Community!

This is a great place to learn about things and WSA is an awesome piece of security software but most of the work is done in the WIN Cloud: http://www.brightcloud.com/platform/webroot-intelligence-network.php

Cheers,

Daniel ;)