• 25 May 2013
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 5
  • Popular Voice
  • 141 replies
Hello:
   My name is Tony and I am posting for the first time. I have just purchased Webroot SecurityAnywhere and my initial impression is it is a incredible piece of software!!!!! I have been working with computer since 1999 (when I purchased my first PC) and since than have worked with numerous antivirus software over the years. I must say that Webroot is second to none!!!
To date I am a satisfied customer and very happy with the product.
   As for myself I am a musician play the sax and clarinet. When not playing music, I am constantly on the computer, enjoying posting and learning more each day about computer security and what new software's that are coming out
Once again my hat off  to all the staff at Webroot for outstanding software, great job well done.:D

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Hello Tony and welcome to the Webroot Community!

That's great we have a skilled computing musician here! :D
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Hello Tony and Welcome to the Webroot Community Forums! Another Customer and Member happy using the most innovative security product in the world. ;)

Cheers,

Daniel
Userlevel 7
Hello Tony, Welcome to the Webroot Community Forum. 😃
Userlevel 4
Hello Tony, and welcome to the Webroot community. Kick your shoes of and stay a while. This is a great community with a lot of awesome people. So welcome and enjoy yourself.
Userlevel 5
Thanks Pro Truck Driver appreciate the welcome......By the way I worked for a trucking company for 30 years.;)
Userlevel 7
Hello tsr and welcome to Webroot and the Webroot Community!

While Webroot's default settings work quite well, as you  use it more you may have some questions about it and some of the more advanced settings.  (I still do).  Stick around here with us and let us know if you have questions or problems, I am sure someone will be able to answer them!
Userlevel 5
Thank you for the welcome. I plan to spend as much time as I can on this forum. Appreciate your advice.
Userlevel 5
Thanks for the welcome mac353 I will enjoy myself for sure.