• 3 February 2012
  • 16 replies

Userlevel 2
Just wanted to stop in and say hi to everyone , I just joined the community, so I am wandering around trying to find all the options right now,have a great day.

16 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Welcome "taco man"!  (great name, by the way)  Hope you like what you see and feel free to message me or post something to one of the forums if you're looking for something and can't find it. 
Userlevel 4
Welcome to the Community TacoMan! Great to have you!!
Userlevel 2
Thank you for the welcome, dont have any issues at the moment ,but am glad to see Webroot with a site like this for its users. Have a great day
Userlevel 2
and maybe a little taco sauce > Have a great day.
Userlevel 2
Thank you and glad to be here, have a great day.
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Welcome Taco_man1 to the Webroot Community!

TH
Userlevel 2
thank you and glad to be here,have a great day.
Userlevel 7
Hello Taco_man1, Welcome to the Webroot Forum. 😃
Userlevel 2
Thanks Pro for the warm welcome,glad to be here and am glad there are some many friendly folks here too.
Userlevel 4
Hola Taco_man1 !

Welcome to the Webroot Community !  We at Webroot get very hungry sometimes, as we work hard to keep our customers protected against threats.  This causes us "great hunger" so if you could please send us some Taco's we would really be happy :D

Cheers,

Howard
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Great Idea Howard and some Taco's for us members also! :D

TH
Userlevel 2
This is so funny, everyone thinks food when they see my name but I actually chose it because I drive a Toyota Tacoma pickup truck. But I do love taco's too. Thanks for a warm welcome.
Userlevel 3
Welcome to the community!
Userlevel 3
Don't know about the rest of the gang, but "TACO MAN", ya really done it now!  It's noon here and I'm hungry for a taco! Or 2/3/4...
Userlevel 2
Thank you Michael glad to be here
Userlevel 2
thanks Pat sorry for getting you all hungry at least it made the lunch choice easy