New Member Hello

• 23 August 2015
  • 10 replies

Hello Webroot Community

Long time Norton user leaning towards good faith WSA trial. 

Best way to learn about WSA is by reading / participating in your WSA Community. 

Thank you for allowing me to gather breadcrumbs furthering my leaning towards WSA. 

Please allow newbie queries. 
How long is Edit time and why no date time stamp.  Wednesday is useless...imo.
When I come upon a message stamp Wednesday.  Wednesday in what week, month, year ?

Regards
bjm_

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello ?,

Welcome to the Webroot community,

Yes the better way to learn WSA is to be here on the Forum! We do all grasp knowledge from each other for there are a lot of knowledgable and friendly members here! ;)

if you have any ideas then you can always post them in the Feature Requests 
https://community.webroot.com/t5/Ideas-Exchange/idb-p/Ideas

Have a great day!

Kind Regards!
Feature Requests > opens.... The core node you are trying to access was not found, it may have been deleted. Please refresh your original page and try the operation again.Return to my original page
Userlevel 7
Hi bjm_

Please clarify further as to what exactly you are referring to when you post "How long is Edit time and why no date time stamp.  Wednesday is useless...imo. When I come upon a message stamp Wednesday.  Wednesday in what week, month, year ".

I am afraid that I am not quite getting the context of the post and therefore am not able to assist until I do.

Many thanks in anticipation.

Regards, Baldrick
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
@ wrote:
Feature Requests > opens.... The core node you are trying to access was not found, it may have been deleted. Please refresh your original page and try the operation again.Return to my original page
Sorry about that ..it's fixed now! 😉
@ wrote:
Hi bjm_

Please clarify further as to what exactly you are referring to when you post "How long is Edit time and why no date time stamp.  Wednesday is useless...imo. When I come upon a message stamp Wednesday.  Wednesday in what week, month, year ".

I am afraid that I am not quite getting the context of the post and therefore am not able to assist until I do.

Many thanks in anticipation.

Regards, Baldrick
Well, I scanned a few Threads and found reference to "week ago" and Wednesday.  Kinda' vauge. 
I may have related info to post but, if Wednesday was 2014.  Then why bother. 
I like Lithium platform but, I'm used to seeing relevant time stamp.  eg: Posted: 23-Aug-2015 | 10:05AM 

As to Edit time.  Does Lithium platform have specified Edit time.  Allowing Edit for X time..?
Userlevel 7
Wednesday will be the previous Wednesday, etc., as one goes further back the date & time stamp appear so if you see Wednesday today then it was posted on Wednesday 19th August...simples.

Regards, Baldrick
Userlevel 7
A post that was posted within the previous 6 ot 7 often will have the day, as a general marking.  Wedesday is simply the most recent Wedneday.

Once a thread is over a week or so old it DOES go to the full date format.  Wednesday will never refer to that day of the week TWO in the past, just the most recent one 🙂
@ wrote:
Wednesday will be the previous Wednesday, etc., as one goes further back the date & time stamp appear so if you see Wednesday today then it was posted on Wednesday 19th August...simples.

Regards, Baldrick
I found messages << two weeks ago >>  eg:
https://community.webroot.com/t5/Webroot-SecureAnywhere-Complete/After-updating-firefox-says-webroot-filtering-agent-is-disabled/m-p/212206/highlight/true#M13151
@ wrote:
A post that was posted within the previous 6 ot 7 often will have the day, as a general marking.  Wedesday is simply the most recent Wedneday.

Once a thread is over a week or so old it DOES go to the full date format.  Wednesday will never refer to that day of the week TWO in the past, just the most recent one :)
I've spotted messages << two weeks ago >>
eg: https://community.webroot.com/t5/Webroot-SecureAnywhere-Complete/After-updating-firefox-says-webroot-filtering-agent-is-disabled/m-p/212206/highlight/true#M13151
Hello to all new members welcome