New member Jeff

• 27 November 2017
  • 1 reply

I am here to help in whatevery capacity I can. Not sure what your looking for so here it goes.
I retired in 2012 and have been assisting nonprofits in creating Access databases/spreadsheets for their B2B marketing in my area, and uploading that data to their internal systems.
1981-1989 I served in the US Army at NSA where I began using computers for the first time, along with the military intranet.
1989-1999 I worked at Arizona State University as a Program Manager where I created databases in Access and assisted the University in their UAT testing for their financial, student and human resource systems. 
1999-2000 I was employed at Charles Schwab as an Associate Stock Broker and IT Support Desk during their software retirement program, assisting clients in uninstalling and reinstalling vendor programs, and linking their accounts.
2000-2001 I was employed at Northern Arizona University as a Program Manager again creating databases for the Dean, and managing the IT support for financial, student and human resource systems for seven departments.
2001-2007 I worked for IBM as a Program Manager where I maintained 14 databases and had 42 people report into me globally. 2007-2008 I was employed at the University of South Florida as a Data Systems Analyst whereby I conducted UAT testing on their financial and human resource systems.
2008-2012 I taught Computer Science for the Hillsborugh School District.
2009-2011 I also worked at Best Buy as their Certified Apple Sales Rep, and was additionally certified by Windows. Additionally, I built a database for marketing to the LGBTQ owned businesses and their allies in the Tampa Bay area consisting of 1,400 businesses.
I have a BA in Human Resources Management, an MBA in Global Management, and an MS in Computer Information Systems which makes me a touchy-feely geek...LOL.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +48
Welcome, Jeff! 

So happy that you're here and have joined the Webroot Community! Your experience is impressive. Excited to see you around the community, interacting with others and engaging on all things cyber security and Webroot! 

Thanks again for joining!