new to the community.

• 23 June 2018
  • 5 replies

Badge +5
Hi, I appreciate your warm welcome! I hope I've found the right spot to introduce myself. I've chosen to go by the pen name of "Syclops" and trust that will keep me focused in your eyes. I've been a user of SecureAnywhere for over a year now and am very happy with its flawless operation. I have been asked by the Webroot support team to register here in order to enter a suggested "fix" to a small problem of "Site grouping" in the password vault. I think I better adjourn this session now and enter a new post on the subject.
Thank you, Syclops

Syclops

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi Syclops

Welcome to the Community Forums.

To get you oriented re. the Community; what we do, how we do it, the Community rules, etc. please see our Getting Started Guide, and if you have any questions as a result please post back here, so that we can try to provide the answers.

As and when you are ready to post your 'small fix' I would recommedn that you post that in a new thread under the appropriate Product forum. We will be interested to hear what this is.

Regards, Baldrick.
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello Syclops,

Great to have you here!:D

Hope you enjoy the Forum as much as we do!

Userlevel 7
Badge +54
Well what else what can I say @ other than you have ended up here at a great source of information, have a browse and just get your feet your feet under the table if you like what you see.
Userlevel 7
Badge +36

This was sent to the Community email it seems, figured I would post it back in this thread for visibility. Welcome Syclops! Happy to have you as part of our Community. 🙂
Badge +5
Thank you LL. Your welcoming words are much appreciated!
Regards, Syclops