new to webroot.

hope I'm posting to the right spot. I changed from years and years of norton and other socalled best selling protection companies. I was hooked after the first day. I was really pleased with the speed with which the webroot caught even the sneakiest threats to my computer. Go WEBROOT

10 replies

Userlevel 6
Welcome to the family willadale...you will enjoy the Webroot community and all the  friendly folks!!!
Userlevel 7
Welcome to Webroot AND the Webroot Community Willadale!!  Good to have you here.  Glad to hear WSA is working well for you so far, and feel free to ask anytime you have a question or a problem 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Hello willadale and Welcome to the Webroot Community Forums!

You will be happy to get that heavy stuff off of your system and get back to using what it was made for! WSA is a great product and so much happens behind the scenes!

Cheers,

Daniel ;)

I use a Toshiba Satellite C655D-S5200, my first laptop. I had it upgraded in Nov. 2013 to a 5gig hard drive up from 3gig because my grandkids and I love to play games and I like the extra gigs.
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Are you sure 5GB or 500GB?

Daniel

Userlevel 7
Hi willadale! :D

Welcome to the Community!! :D

I hope you will enjoy staying with us!! :D

Regards,

Mike
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Welcome aboard!
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Welcome willadale! Without a doubt you have come to the right place and the best Security Protection on the planet..I too have tried Norton, and many other Security protection . Another thing is Webroot has the best Support ever to be found..none like it. This Webroot community can't be beat...enjoy and look around..and keep us posted!

Sherry
Userlevel 7
Hello willadale,

Userlevel 7
Hello willadale. Welcome to the Community.:)