Solved

New Update

• 17 April 2019
  • 1 reply

Badge
Ok I have a subscription to SecureAnywhere for 5 products. First: the Webroot console doesn't show my mobile devices, Second: the mobile app wants me to install a separate app "SecureWeb browsing app" I install that app and all it wants me to do is buy there product. My subscription doesn't expire till 2021.
It doesn't give me a place to log in to my account. Third: Your supposed to be able go into settings and change the Persistent status feature and that doesn't even show anymore. Why every time you update your products you have more problems than good. Does the Secure Web Browsing App just work in the back ground?? How does this work now. Things like this shouldn't be so difficult. been trying all morning to just get to the way it was.
icon

Best answer by Baldrick 18 April 2019, 00:22

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Hi LBoe1

Welcome to the Community Forums.

Have you recently installed WRSA on your mobile devices? If so then how long ago, as occasionally it can take up to 48 hours for the registrations to reach the back office and then appear on the online web console. You may also find it useful to take a look at THIS recent other thread on the topic; some of the contents may be helpful in terms of other things to try.

As far as I am aware the SecureWeb Browser is a separate app and you do not have to install it...but it is worth doing, and it can be launched from withing the WRSA Mobile app if required. I believe that it comes free but you may need to check that one. And yes, there is no need to enter/login to one's account re. SecureWeb.

SecureWeb works like any other browser; only much more securely (the clue is in the title) and therefore does not just work in background. One should use it as a replacement for other browsers, especially if one is wanting to make sure that ones activities online are secure.

In terms of the "Persistent status feature" I have to admit that I have no knowledge of that but you may find something in the online user guide for the Android version HERE or for the iOS version HERE.

And ultimately if you continue to have trouble re. the mobile devices not showing in the Web Console then I would Open a Support Ticket to let the Support Team know about your situation and hopefully they should be able to help you out.

Regards, Baldrick