Newbie and glad be here

• 29 June 2018
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
I met Webroot at the Best Buy Geek squad when they cleaned my laptop of over 1000 viruses and malware. I was using one of the two more popular antivirus software. Well, no more. 
I'm having a problem with entering my code to be able to install Webroot on my new phone . The code gets a dash automatically entered so I'm not able to log on. Any suggestions? Thanks

3 replies

Hello glengal,

Welcome to the Webroot Community.

If you haven't already, you'll want to setup your online Web Console HERE. (Create Account).

Then, download the Webroot Mobile Security App from Google Play HERE.
Open the app and tap the three dots in the upper-right and select "Register". There you enter your keycode, without the dashes and tap "Activate"

That should do it, unless I'm missing something. I don't have my phone with me, atm.
You can find more info HERE.

Hope this info helps. If you still need assistance, please don't hesitate to ask. ;)

And don't forget. We were ALL newbies at one time. 😃
Userlevel 1
BD, thank you for the instructions. I’ll give them a try and let you know how it went. How about them Cubbies? I’m so happy for Cubs fans. I’m a Cardinals fan, but please don’t hold it against me!  ;0)
glengal
Awww, I won't hold it against you. Here in NW Illinois there are actually a lot of Cardinals fans. I've always considered the Cardinals a 'friendly' rival. Unlike the White Sox, who are the mortal enemy of most Cub fans. :D

Hope you got everything working on your phone. 😉