Newbie here, and, of course, a question....

I just installed webroot on my iPad Air. When I log onto the website, it indicates that I have one PC, and NO mobile devices secured. I would feel a little better it it showed ONE mobile device. Have I done something wrong?

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Welcome to the WSA Community Markcid84, We are volunteers here and I'm going to try and answer your question partially ok until I can get our pro experts to help with this like @  @ and of course @ Now on my IPad 4th generation only has Backup Sync that shows my IPad listed. The Webroot Browser is downloaded for free from the Apple Store. Other then that I dont believe it will show your IPad Air in the Webroot console in mobile devices.

Are you available @ ...Or @ ???
Hopefully someone will answer you with more information.
Have a great day!
Userlevel 7
I believe Sherry is correct...I think an iOS device would only show in the Console if Back&Sync is installed and in use.

:-) 
Userlevel 7
Hi Markcid84

May I add my welcome to the Community Forums, to that of SSherjj & David. :D

It is my understanding, from what I have read (as I am not an iPad user) that device will not show up under mobile protection and BTW, you will not need to sign in to be protected (the SecureWeb Browser provides phishing/browsing protection while you surf).

David is also correct when he says that you will only see the Ipad as a sync'd and/or backed up device, assuming that the version of WSA you are running on you main system has that feature.

You may want to refer to this https:///t5/Webroot-Mobile-for-iOS/How-do-I-add-an-iOS-device-to-the-mobile-security-area-of-the/ta-p/5195, as the contents may provide assistance with your issue.

Hope that helps?

Regards

Baldrick
Userlevel 7
Hello Markcid84. Welcome to the Community.:)