Solved

newbie questions

Userlevel 1
I had a really bad virus and malware attack last week.  Webroot ran numerous scans, but I still could not access my hotmail account through my ie.  Finally had to call Microsoft and pay $100 to have my laptop disinfected.  Would there have been a better way?  Microsoft found 1280 PUPs even after Webroot had pronounced my computer free of threats.
icon

Best answer by Baldrick 8 March 2014, 19:15

View original

66 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Now that's a winner...the best one so far...keep up the entrainment and I'll stay on cyberspace all day...oh I do? How do I copy and paste that huggy smiley? Toss that out graphic man....
Userlevel 7
Now, Daniel...stop it...you are just plain showing off! ;)
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Well OK!

Daniel

http://static.knittingparadise.com/upload/2012/7/29/1343573635771-huge_smiley_with_tongue_out.gif
Userlevel 1
How do you DO that?
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Yea tell us how you do that technical stuff?
Userlevel 7
Badge +52
Fun here

Hi gailfitzpatrick37

please see here you will be able to post pictures when you reach Community Guide and Video's when one has reached Expert Advisor! https:///t5/custom/page/page-id/VIP_Program#.Uv0SGIXDt_d
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Go to Google: Also what Petr said above!

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Thanks I was going to explain that to Gailfritz...but I wouldn't of been able to do as good as you..for I asked that weeks ago. So I'm too slow..so I wait for it...Again...
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
How about on a Mac or iPad ?? That sight is only for Windows..boohoo by the way I just save them to my BookMarks smiley smiley
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
I'm not sure I don't eat Apples! LOL But there must be a way to Copy & Paste?

Daniel
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Yes I can copy and paste ...apples are good for the brain ya know? Besides I'm not expert advisor yet and all the fun is here so I have a long time to learn those graphics by the way. Great for sharing the no how tho.
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
It looks like a Computer screen!

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Not on my iPad but I'll go see on the Maverick OS ...I think I do there...
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Nope I have a insert/edit link is all     :D
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
OK you will get it when you reach Community Guide! That's what is used to add pictures from your computer so you can save pictures you find online or snapshots and post the pictures!

Daniel
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
😃 thank you!! i cant wait or I can wait. Anyway  I have steps to know how now and links..

😃