Solved

Newbie to the Forum, not to the program

• 9 October 2013
  • 6 replies

Hi,
I'm new to the forum but not to using SecureAnywhere.  I don't know if this is the appropriate place to ask this question so forgive me if it's not. 

I have been using the program for years, recently renewed it.  I just bought a new computer to in essence replace my old one but I don't plan to get rid of the old one, will just be using it as a backup.  At least that's the plan if I can get a few issues fixed.  Do I need to purchase a whole new SecureAnywhere program for the new computer or is it possible to use it on the new one too?  Do I need to get a new license or ????  Please advise. 

Thank you!
icon

Best answer by ShawnGould 9 October 2013, 18:19

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Hello Debbie, Welcome to the Webroot Community Forum. 😃
Userlevel 7
@
Hello Debbie and welcome to the Webroot Community Forum.:)
Thanks Jim, I'm up and running on my new computer now, protected by the SecureAnywhere software.  I really appreciate your help! 

Debbie
Userlevel 4
Hello https:///t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/11359

This is really easy for us to get taken care of for you. If you could please https:///t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/9710
your email address and we can look in to this for you. It may be that you do not need anything but a download for the software.
Userlevel 7
Further, you can upgrade your existing license to cover more seats.  Those are just the default seat values.

In your particular case, since you registered to the forum with the same email address we have on file for your subscription, I was able to cross-reference.  It looks like you have a 1-seat license.  Rather than repurchase the whole program again, we can just upgrade the number of seats on it.  I'd encourage you to reach out to our sales dept, who can do this for you.

contact numbers link

I'll also see if a sales person can follow up with you in this topic.
Userlevel 7
Hi dritz and welcome to the Webroot Community!

It depends what version of WSA do you have.

WSA Complete covers 5 devices across Win, Macs and Android platform, so 1 license can be used 5x
WSA Internet Secuirity Plus covers 3 devices across Win, Macs and Android platform, so 1 license can be used 3x
WSA Antivirus covers 1 device for Win or Macs

Here's a complete overview and comparisons of all WSA versions.

Should you have any other question, please feel free to ask.