Solved

No response from Tech Support

• 8 February 2020
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

Windows Update wiped my hard drive this week. I have sent 2 messages to Webroot on the 6th, 7th and today. The response in the past has been almost immediate, however, I have had a response to date. I didn’t call the number because of such quick response, however, this is Saturday and the office is closed until Monday. Is this common?

icon

Best answer by ProTruckDriver 11 February 2020, 15:13

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Hang in there PK, I have used support many times and they have always come thru. if  for some reason you get no response sending a support ticket, call the number sometimes its a lengthily wait, when that happens I just send another support message and they message me back when it would be convenient for me! I give them a time adn day and most of the time they will get back with you. Hang in there!

Slittle75

Userlevel 7

Hello @pusssykatt The reason you have not seen a reply from Webroot Support is that you are sending in a Support Ticket every day.

When submitting a Support Ticket, Please wait for a response from Support. Putting in another Support Ticket on this problem before Support responses will put your first Support Ticket at the end of the queue.

HTH,

Dave.

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

thanks ProTruckDriver, I will remember this! Have an awesome day! 

Slittle75

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

Thanks ProTruckDriver...my bad. I’m a little frazzled and it was bad manners to express it here. Thank you for the kind words Slittle75, like you a response had come almost immediately in the past, but I kept putting myself at the back of the line.

Thanks again.