no service response to account log-in problem

• 10 September 2020
  • 3 replies

Unable to log in to manage account.  Not receiving “reset password” emails.  On hold 63 minutes for customer service, hold music eventually turned into busy signal and call dropped shortly afterward.  Submitted service message nearly 64 hours ago, no response.

Can anyone here escalate or offer other suggestions?  We’re adding a new computer for school and I really need to shuffle things around in our multi-device plan to be sure everyone in the family has coverage on the devices they should.

Webroot needs to ramp up remote customer service staffing during COVID.  Happy with the product through the years, but these are really unacceptable wait times!

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Ha, the online ticket response did not resolve the issue, so they instructed me to call.  Guess I’ll be giving the Kenny G hold music another listen.  Wish me luck.

Hey there,

Can you send me a private message that includes the email address associated with your Webroot account? I’ll check on your ticket for you.

Thanks for your offer, I sincerely appreciate it!  I got a response to my ticket 5 minutes ago, however.  Yaaay!  :)  I’ll follow up here if needed, but am considering it resolved unless things prove otherwise.

Thanks again!

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hey there,

Can you send me a private message that includes the email address associated with your Webroot account? I’ll check on your ticket for you.