Solved

Page Not Found

Userlevel 3
Badge

When ever I receive a email from community.webroot.com I receive a instant screen stating Page Not Found. Please Help Me With This 😭

icon

Best answer by TripleHelix 18 March 2022, 18:47

View original

13 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +24

Hey David,

Can you give us a screenshot of your issue?

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

@David Neutz  did you get an email for this post and does the link work correctly from the email?

Userlevel 3
Badge

Can you help me to send you the screenshot of page not found. I don't know how to send it

Userlevel 3
Badge

No I didn't receive the email

Userlevel 3
Badge

No I didn't receive the message to post.

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

Check out your Community Settings! https://community.webroot.com/settings/general

Userlevel 3
Badge

I want to receive Email notification from my new or topic subscriptions in settings.I thank you for answering me.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Yesterday I tried to ask a question, but once again I get page not found. I followed the mediator directing me to change 2 items in settings to no not yes. But I'm afraid it didn't work. Could someone please help me with this.

Userlevel 7
Badge +24

@David Neutz Where are you trying to ask this questions?

Are you clicking on “create topic” on the top right?

Feel free to DM me your questions too

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hey Tyler so I need to click on create topic top right? Doing this sorry to say is needed for asking a question to Webroot Community? It was no big deal I always thought I could just ask a question on Webroot Community..1st of all thank you for all the help you have given me. I'm not that computer savvy and to be honest with you I guess I don't understand what topic to do. Also please tell me what DM means. Thanks again.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hey Tyler Also wanted to add I followed all of your directions in private messages 🙂

Userlevel 7
Badge +24

Hey Tyler Also wanted to add I followed all of your directions in private messages 🙂

Nice work. Yeah those instructions will help you be rid of emails that the automated system sends. 

If you want to create a new topic you can always do that be clicking at the top right. But you can always just private message me what you need. 

Userlevel 3
Badge

Thanks Tyler